See what people are
Click here to read what Governor Patrick had to say.
saying about Brian Murphy
Sen. Jarrett Barrios
"Brian Murphy offers exactly the principled, progressive leadership we need to keep our neighborhoods safe and strong. I'm proud that he's my City Councillor."
-Former Massachusetts State Senator Jarrett Barrios
Rep. Alice Wolf
"In three terms on the Council, Brian has proven himself as an effective leader on behalf of the neighborhoods, liveliness of the arts in Cambridge, and the environment. Because Brian and I have worked together over these years, I know his value to the city and the City Council."
-Massachusetts State Representative Alice Wolf
Watch a video of Brian on CCTV here.
Organizations that have endorsed Brian:
- Massachusetts Sierra Club
- Greater Boston NOW
- Progressive Democrats of Cambridge
- Cambridge Ward 6 Democratic Committee
- Bridge and Structural Iron Workers Union Local #7
- The Cambridge Chronicle
- The Alewife
- Sheet Metal Workers Local #17
- Massachusetts Laborers District Council
- I.U.P.A.T. District Council #35
- Carpenters Local Union #40
This website is privately paid
for and authorized by:
Friends of Brian Murphy, Daniel Winston, Treasurer
PO Box 380424, Cambridge MA 02238 - tel: (617) 49BRIAN, fax: (617) 492-7555
Site contents and HTML © Copyright 2001-2005. All rights reserved.
Other copyrights may also apply. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.